Saturday, March 03, 2007

Zhuan Shu Tian Shi :D

Currently Listening To : C Da Diao - Angela Chang

Back to blog once again ! :D
Sorry for not updating for the past few days uh ,
was busy studying for my common tests (:
Call Michelle a ' Guai - Kia ' ! Hahaha .


Monday , 26th February 2007 .
Had my English common test on that day :D
So we had our test for the first period , instead of having lessons .
The English paper was kinda easy , so I completed it around 25 minutes I think ?
Then I slept as I was feeling very tired , I studied till 2am on Sunday night !
After the test , we had History lesson .
Was very glad to have History lesson on that day ,
as we will be having our History common test after recess luh (:
So I took down notes that Mrs Foo had written on the whiteboard ,
even though she didn't ask us to take down any , I'm so attentive on that day ! :D
Hohoho , then went to recess .
After recess , went back to class and had our Art lesson .
We did not have any lesson on for that particular period ,
because we requested to study throughout the whole period and Mrs Teo agreed (:
So revised with Jiaxin Laopo , and chatted with her at the same time too .
After Art lesson was our History common test ,
the History paper only consisted 4 questions , but the questions were hard luh ):
Just pray hard that I can score well , as I really did studied & tried my best !
Completed the paper after 35 minutes , then I rested as usual .
All of us were dismissed after our paper ! So went to meet baby :D
After baby signed out , Andrew Dazhu and baby decided to head to Lot 1 .
So I followed and we headed to Lot 1 (:
Reached Lot 1 , went to ' Food Junction ' to have our lunch first .
After we had our lunch , went to slack around and went to the library for awhile ,
Andrew Dazhu decided to catch the movie " Just Follow Law " after that .
Baby and I accompanied him to catch the movie even though we had watched it (:
Went to the cinema and bought our tickets , then we went to shop around .
Decided to have ice - cream at McDonalds , all the three of us had McFlurry !
Headed back to the cinema after having our ice - cream ,
then we saw Bryan Dear , Nicky , An Juan and Xiang Yi ! :DDD
Went in for the movie at around 5pm , I slept throughout those commercials time .
I was laughing throughout the movie luh , it was really very funny !
After watching the movie , Andrew Dazhu and baby went off , while I shopped .
Shopped for around half an hour , then took the bus to Yew Tee .
Bought my dinner and headed back home , nobody was at home ,
used the computer , had my dinner , bathed and sleeping time ! (:


Tuesday , 27th February 2007 .
Happy 9th Month to baby and I ! :D
Went to school early in the morning as usual (:
First period was our Chinese common test instead of CME lesson .
The Chinese test was quite alright luh , completed in half an hour .
Slept as usual , as I studied till 2am once again during the previous night ):
After Chinese was Math lesson , I paid full attention for the first time luh !
Miss Tan seemed to be satisfied with my behaviour on that day , hohoho :D
Went to recess , after recess was Chinese lesson , the lesson that we hated most !
I was punished outside the class on that day with the other peepo ,
as we did not complete the Chinese composition on the other day last time (:
We crapped and joked around , then that old woman came outside and scolded us .
But I managed to complete the composition in the end , I wrote craps luh ! Haha .
After Chinese lesson was Science lesson , we had Science lesson in the class (:
Mr Huang crapped with us sooo much luh , all of us had fun throughout that lesson !
After Science lesson was IT lesson , went down to the computer lab .
Got scolding from Miss Angel as I was surfing on other web ,
and the other reason was that I did not sit according to my index number uh .
But never mind , I don't give a damn :D
Went up to the hall for assembly , was sleeping throughout the whole boring talk .
After assembly , baby went to take his English test while I waited in the canteen .
After baby had his test , we went out of the school ,
but I forgotten where did the both of us went to ? Haha , sorry luh . I have STML !
Although we did not celebrate our 9th month anniversary ,
but I still wanna wish my baby a ' Happy 9th Month ! I Love You ♥ '


Wednesday , 28th February 2007 .
We had our Math common test on Wednesday , and I slept at 3am the previous night ):
Was studying and revising for the whole night , so tired luh !
So we had our test for the first period instead of History lesson :D
The paper was kind of hard , and I really tried my best already luh .
After our Math common test was Math lesson , Math Math Math ):
I tried my very best to stay awake for the whole lesson , but I fell asleep luh .
Went for our recess , and had English lesson after recess .
Forgotten what all of us did throughout the whole lesson , I apologise once again !
After English lesson was Literature lesson , Miss Lim brought the new teacher along .
The new teacher was named Miss Sim , and all of us doesn't seemed to like her x:
Was gossiping about her the moment we saw her , alright I know that we're bad .
Had so much fun throughout the whole lesson ,
as that lesson will be the last lesson Miss Lim had with us for the term ):
All of us gave her all our best wishes & she was satisfied with the lesson so much !
Had Chinese lesson once again after Literature , had group discussion .
We didn't do anything luh , was chatting throughout the whole lesson ! :D
Stayed in school after school dismissal , and took bus with baby to his house area ,
baby went home and I went back at around 5+ (:


Thursday , 1st March 2007 .
We had Science common test on that day (:
As usual , I studied till 3am on the previous night , I did not have enough sleep !
The Science paper was average luh , but somehow difficult uh .
I tried my best , and hope to pass the paper !
After Science was Chinese lesson , and we had group discussion once again .
We chatted as usual for the whole lesson , and went to recess after that :D
After recess , had F&N lesson , the most boring 2 hour lesson luh .
We went to 2D for lesson on that particular day , sat beside Leibing Chiobu Partner !
That was the first time we talked so much uh , so glad (:
Had the lesson in class for the first period , went to the computer lab after that .
Did some research for the second period , and I surfed the net soon after .
After F&N lesson , had Math lesson once again .
I tried my best to stay awake , but I still fell asleep in the end ):
Headed to McDonalds for lunch after school with baby ,
and I saw Yuinping Baobei Sunshine , Oscar Dardar and Leibing Chiobu Partner ! :D
I so miss my beloved Yuinping Sunshine luh , so happy to see her (:
Went back home at around 6+ , nothing much happened .


Friday , 2nd March 2007 .
Had our last paper on that day , which was F&N ! :D
The first thing all of us did when we reached school was to revise F&N .
So we had our test for the first period instead of English .
The paper was not as easy as I thought luh , but I still tried my best (:
After English lesson was PE , we had our run and shot - put for that lesson !
And the lesson was the first lesson I did not stop throughout the whole run ,
I don't know what happened to me uh ? Hahaha :D
Then all of us were freaked out by a frog out of a sudden , so eerie luh ! Lols .
After PE , went to the canteen and went ' Food Marathon ' with Jiaxin Laopo :D
We had those finger foods , and waited for the rest to meet us .
Baby , Weixiang Baddie and Andrew Dazhu went to the canteen to meet us after that ,
and we went to slack at the staircase after we had our drinks ! (:
Went up back to class after recess , and realised that Mr Huang was absent .
Then the other teacher , Mr Leo , came to take over our Science lesson .
We did our own work , but he went around scolding and nagging at peepo for nothing !
Then he kept on asking me to shut up when there were still other peepo talking ,
like wth luh , so Farah , Jiaxin Laopo , Jialing Applejuice helped me to scold him .
And his scheduled paper was lost for no reason out of a sudden ,
then he accused all of us for stealing his paper , all of us can't stand it luh !
And the worst thing is that he accused peepo who sat around the teacher's table ,
why should it be the peepo who sat around the teacher's table who had stolen it ?
Why can't it be other peepo else ? So he waited for Miss Tan to go into our class ,
then he complained non - stop about us to Miss Tan luh , what a freak .
But Miss Tan sided us as usual , we told her the facts and she laughed somehow .
After all those argue - ing and so on , Miss Tan chose to believe us (:
Then she gave us our Math common test results , I was really disappointed luh .
I failed my Math test , only managed to score 16 out of 40 marks .
Then I was like somehow mood - swinging ? But Jialing was cheering me up :D
She's always the one who could make peepo smile , I so love her !
After school , went to meet baby , then baby went to sign out as usual .
Slacked around Chua Chu Kang CC , then baby decided to send me back home .
Reached my block , we slacked around the void deck , then baby went to my house (:
Waited and waited for my mum to come back , as we're going out for dinner !
Mummy chatted with baby so much yesterday , and they seemed to be so close now x:
After all of us prepared , walked to Yew Tee for our dinner .
After dinner , went to the ' Pasa Malam ' and bought some stuffs ,
sent baby to the MRT Station and he went back soon after at around 9+ .
Reached home at around 10+ , bathed and off to sleep !


No pictures for all those days , as I had nothing to take luh :D
Am so looking forward to next Wednesday , as I will be getting back my Ericsson !
I miss it sooo much luh , hope that the time can pass faster uh (:
Woke up kinda late today , at around 2.30pm I think ?
I did not have enough sleep on the previous days , so catch my beauty sleep today !
I miss baby so much lah , even though I had just met him yesterday .
I love love love him ! ♥


{ Replies Of Tags ! }

passerby^&: No shame (:
meiyingg: Hello ! Thanks for the tag yeah (: I got the top at Bugis Street , but I don't know th shop name uh . No lah , I'm not as good as you think , no need to jealous :D
yunita<3yous[:: Hello ! Thanks for the compliment :D Tkcares too .
kiki: Thanks for all your compliments ! (:
Shinn: Your meimei is still alive ! Just that never online in MSN and Friendster , hohoho :D I MISS KORKOR !
...: Haha , thanks thanks ! (:
DJ Bryan: Dear :D Thanks for the tag alright . Haha , tkcares many too ! Loves <3
MShatredD: Haha , thanks ! :D
Brenda: Girlfriend ! I miss you sooo much lah (: Sure to meet up on one day ! Tkcares <3
JANICE: Relinked ! (: Will update as much as I could , loves *
LIMEI: I miss my cool Sotong too ! Hohoho :D
!ESTHER: Oh , okay . Will check it out whenever I have the time too (:
passerby: Thanks so much ! :D
PasserBy: Wth ?
-_-: Hello ? Be clear that this is MY blog , I put and write what I want , but I did not force you to look at it alright ? Just kindly leave if you hate it , no one will even give a damn uh (: And my friend is just helping , please don't be rude . If you hate me , kindly fuck off !
anon: Whatever , I don't need your ' advice ' (:
xue-: If I do blowjob of uncles outside , then you should be the one letting all the uncles to fuck hard on the streets uh ? If you don't respect peepo , peepo won't respect you . Stop judging , I don't need your comments to turn me better . Fuck off now !
wilson: Wilson Dear ! Saw you in school last time :D Thanks for helping uh , misses *
Diying: I MISS CHOCOLATE ! :DD
amandaaaaaaa!<3: Hello ! Thanks so much (: Tkcares too !
Xiaoting: Milkbottle ! Much loves ! :DDD
passerby: Thanks ! The song is ' Zhuan Shu Tian Shi ' sang by Tank (:
spammer: T.T
lalas.: Thanks for your help yeah :D
{eunice}: Thanks sooo much for your support !
Alison <3: Yup , my parents knew about it . And I got that top at Bugis Street . Don't worry , I won't believe the person uh :D
XiaoJun: Thanks for tagging ! Tkcares too :D
zz: Lame .
; ______ BOO .!: I bought the necklace at Bugis Street (: $8 .
passerby: Haha , spammers have no life uh :D Thanks !
JANIINE: Thanks for the tags ! Don't worry , I won't believe those fakers :D
Ricaper: Haha , I also don't know . But now he cut his fingernails already (: Thanks for helping too !
passer-.: I won't give a damn (:
JUSTPAST-: Haha , thanks thanks ! :D
unknown:)): Xie xie ni ! :D
weibinh: I bought it at Bugis Street , mine spoiled luh ): And btw you're linked !
Xiao Wu Gui: Haha , thanks thanks :D We will last long long !
xx: This is MY blog , I post what I want . But you can choose not to come (:
passerBY(:: I bought my top at Bugis Street , hehehe ! And I will update as much as I could :D Thanks for the help too .
CHERYL: Thanks for the tag uh Xingan ! I won't be bothered by them :D Do take care and much loves *
LIHUI :D: Thanks for the info !
mysteriousgirl: Hey ! Thanks for the compliments uh :D
Fitriah: Hello ! Haha , it's alright lah (: Tkcares and all the best for your common test !
Fake Jeramy: Get a life ! Do you think I will believe you ? Lame .
roadPASSER ;D: Are you Karyn ?
{/ VANNY :D ♥: Thanks for the tags ! Don't worry , I won't believe those idiotic spammers :D Tkcares ! Hehehe .
passeR((: Thanks ! I bought the necklace at Far East (:
Elfie: Haha , he's a pig ! x: Much loves too ! :D
Wei Qin: Thanks for tagging ! Tkcares and stay cool too :D
izen: Honey stay prettaye too !
SOMEONE```: Thanks ! :D I don't know uh , sorry .
passer-.: Don't judge , asshole .
`Unknown`: Oh , you're from my school ? What class and name ? (:
x.yao: Haha , no problem :D
ahTING: Haha , thanks ! You're linked too (:
acbc,the Michelle Wong.: Better than you typing liikee dhiisx ! Act cute .
Jocelyn ; xiaoHEART™: Thanks for the tag :D
joelinn: Thanks !
RACHEL22: Haha , thanks for your compliment though :D
%passerbyyy,: I don't have Adobe Photoshop (: And can download if you search in Google or Yahoo , but only 30 days trial .
Yuinping: Sunshine ! :D Saw you once again . I Miss You ! Hohoho . Don't worry , you look cute with that fringe . Do tkcares and much loves <3
imjustpassin'by: Thanks ! (:
passerby 4456: Sorry , but nope .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home